CambsHFT Committee Statement
COVID-19 Current Agreed Processes
By Attending ANY Cambridge HFT Event, you acknowledge and accept that CambridgeHFT cannot cover ALL possible COVID eventuality’s and you accept ALL CambridgHFT Rules.
Anyone found to be in breach of the rules will be asked to leave the site immediately.
ZERO TOLLERANCE for anyone breaking the rules outlined below.
Only Attend if you are in GOOD Health, Do NOT Attend if you are unwell, suffering ANY symptoms, or live with someone who is.
As with any Supermarket trip, you could potentially bring COVID home! CambridgeHFT CANNOT help stop the spread to COVID-19 without your help.
If you do not feel happy with the COVID rules, please contact any of the committee so we can discuss any possible changes, No changes will be made without the full agreement of the committee, do not expect an instant response.
- Shooting Gloves – Full finger Preferred (Anyone using a Fingerless Glove MUST wear a Latex glove underneath) No Glove leave the site.
- NO plastic/Latex gloves to be warn other than directed for Fingerless gloves,
- Gloves SPREAD Germs/Diseases; they do NOT Protect against it.
- No Rifle/Pellet/Mat Sharing Outside of your household.
- Anyone attending solo must accept the 2 others they are placed with or leave the site.
- Seating and Rain Shelter is NOT Provided, sit on your mat, collapsible chair, and dress accordingly.
- Bring your own food & drink. Catering is NOT Provided, litter must be taken away with you, Bins are NOT provided.
- Scorecard boxes/Pens will NOT be provided, bring your own.
- Air Refills will NOT be provided, bring your own tank or pump.
- You will score your own card, Be Honest !!
- All Existing memberships will be extended by 3 Months.
- New Memberships will be charged Pro-rata, but may be restricted due to admin
- AGM – will be planned for 3 months after the restart
- Thursday/Friday/Saturday access is Not Permitted.
- New Queuing system in effect – Videos will be on STB* and Facebook – Links from Website.
- Shooting in groups of 3. You must accept those placed with you, or leave the site.
- 45 total slots, All Slots Must be Requested via STB* – MEMBERS have 1st refusal to ALL Shoots. remaining slots Will be open to visitors.
- Anyone booking a slot who cannot attend must make the club aware within 48 hrs.
- Not Attending a booked slot will mean you move to the back of the queue for all remaining booked shoots.
- Please bring exact money to reduce transfers. £5 members, £8 visitors, We are investigating Card Paymentsm but may not be ready for first shoot.
- DO NOT park near the bungalow – Parking is ONLY Permitted by the shoot, and at the edge of the barn, locations pictured
- New Queuing system in effect – Videos will be on STB* and Facebook – Links from Website
- Only 1 toilet will be open for use – Rotated each week to allow cleaning – Gents please practise your aim, we have some ladies who shoot as well.
- Sanitiser will be accessible on the way into the toilet and on the way out.
- Anti bac spray will be provided for you to spray the toilet and wipe with toilet paper and deposit in the toilet.
- You MUST wear your shooting glove when touching the peg.
- You are ONLY permitted 10 Mins, which will be timed.
- Only 6x shooters per time slot, to allow 2mtr distancing
- The plinking range will be closed during the shoot, this may be reviewed for pre booked plinking only sessions
- Will be set to UK Rules Only – All Leagues – Suspended Until Further Notice
- Targets being called – are subject to the single call per person rule
- Placed 2-3 meters apart – you will NOT move to the next peg until the team next to you is ready to move.
- Can only be pulled by your shooting gloved hand, no pulling the string for anyone else unless they are wearing a shooting glove to do so and the string can be collected using a stick etc.
- 2 minutes per shooter per peg marshall will be looking out for shooters taking to long so shoot runs as easily as possible.